Would you love to share your passion for yoga?
Are you ready to become a powerful yoga teacher?
Are you ready to transform your life and many others along the way?
THoY 200HR Teacher Training Programme – 8 Weekend Intensive is now open for registration.
This programme will set a platform for students looking to deepen their yoga practice and beyond, for teachers and aspiring teachers who are ready to step into a powerful journey of transforming the lives of so many yogis both on and off the yoga mat.
You will have the opportunity to look at teaching from the point of view of teaching as a practice, a practice that supports a deeper and stronger relationship to yourself and others whilst learning the tools and knowledge to become a powerful and authentic yoga teacher.
Those who wish to embark on our 200hr teacher training will certainly be ready to share their passion and love of yoga in ways you could never imagine.
So if that doesn’t excite you we’re sure what follows will…..
You will walk away from this 200hr Hot Power Vinyasa teacher training programme as a teacher who has the understanding of:
• Yin and Yang flows – continuum of yoga as an energy practice
• Anatomy and its role on the postures
• Alignment – mind, body & spirit integration as well as the freedom of physical alignment
• Relationship through physical assist
• Yoga as a relatable philosophy
• Foundations of voice
• Essential languaging, rhythm, tempo and pacing to teach a powerful class
• The intelligence of modifications and addressing injury
• The ability to speak to students of all levels
• Feedback and coaching
• This is a training where you will TEACH, TEACH, TEACH!
I am delighted and excited to once again take part in facilating the next 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at The House of Yoga.
This training not only helps you to become a powerful yoga teacher! It also brings growth, empowerment and inspiration to every aspect of your life, from career to relationships to increased self-confidence.
The THoY 200 Hour Teacher Training fully enables you to bring more yoga off your mat and into your life!